hope for the future

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 13:44:52 +0100

So there I was this morning sitting on the tube (UK underground rail system) when a young student got on an sat down beside me. Obviously being both English and a commuter I couldn't speak to her!, but I did sneak a look at what she was reading. These turned out to be the notes she had made on her course that she was now going over presumably in preparation for exams. The notes this morning were on normal forms, entity relationship and data modelling.

So there we go, a young female student of IT would be pretty good in itself, the fact that she was studying relational theory was the icing on the cake. There is hope ladies and gentlemen, there is hope.

--

Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA

--