Re: Sticky bit set on linux password file

From: Robyn <>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 10:07:29 -0400

It's, no data vault. It's 'new' multi-version development server, so and were just installed. Nothing fancy one this one - both databases were created from almost identical build scripts. (only the required changes from 9i to 10g, like sysaux and some parameter changes)

Installed Top-level Products (3):

Oracle Database 10g
Oracle Database 10g Products
Oracle Database 10g Release 2 Patch Set 3

There are 3 products installed in this Oracle Home.

There are no Interim patches installed in this Oracle Home.