Re: GC preferred credentials for Win server hosts

From: Rich Jesse <rjoralist_at_society.servebeer.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 14:08:33 -0500 (CDT)

Looks like I had hit BUG 4703814. The Oracle analyst very quickly pointed to it as the culprit. The title on the bug is a little misleading though, which is why I'm hoping I overlooked what should have been an easy patch to find -- "OEM CANNOT PROGRESS BACKUP JOB AND JOB STATUS HAS NOT CHANGED".

Installed the patch to the agent and all's well.

Rich