Re: Identities have been switched on the new-that-was-old forums.oracle.com

From: Bill Ferguson <wbfergus_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 07:32:17 -0600

I was just able to login as myself (at least it shows me who I "think" I am).

Probably a glitch in that forum program they run. As I remember, it's some third party product that they customize with each new release, hence why it's 'difficult' at best to change your id or email on there. The core functionality of the program is somehow tied into what Sales wants/needs for some other applications, so making things easier to use for the customers breaks the Sales apps.