Oracle Mag historical request

From: Jeremiah Wilton <jeremiah_at_ora-600.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 17:33:08 -0700

I seem to remember chuckling heartily over an article in Oracle Magazine sometime in the late '90s (??) or possibly slightly later, with the title, "A Day in the Life of a DBA." The article chronicled a "typical" DBA calmly and methodically performing a series of manual tasks that should just as well have been automated (all with OEM of course).

If any packrat on the list has this issue sitting around I'd love a scan of the article so that I can cite it in something I am working on.

TIA to anyone who can send it my way.

Jeremiah Wilton
ORA-600 Consulting
http://www.ora-600.net