RE: Oracle 9i RMAN

From: Blanchard William <William.Blanchard_at_kohler.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 12:51:52 -0500

In EM, go to Maintenance -> Schedule Backup -> Schedule Oracle-Suggested Backup

Daily Script:
run {
allocate channel oem_disk_backup device type disk; recover copy of database with tag 'ORA$OEM_LEVEL_0'; backup incremental level 1 cumulative copies=1 for recover of copy with tag 'ORA$OEM_LEVEL_0' database;
}