Re: EM Grid Control does not remove some targets

From: Martin Klier <usn_at_usn-it.de>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 14:06:24 +0200

Hi David,

David Barbour schrieb:
> Check out the options available through the mgmt_admin supplied
> packages. Look at Metalink Note #454081.1. It's a starting place, not
> the answer to your particular problem.
Thanks for the hint, but you are wrong: :) It WAS the answer to my particular problem: Executing mgmt_admin.cleanup_agent('target-server.yourdomain.com:<port>'); removed the cluster database, the host and the agent as desired. (See my blog topic
http://www.usn-it.de/index.php/2008/06/26/cleanly-removing-from-oracle-grid-control-10204/ as well).

Thanks a lot!
Martin

--
Usn's IT Blog for Linux, Oracle, Asterisk
http://www.usn-it.de