Re: Conceptually cloning an oracle home

From: Bob <orcl_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 08:01:45 -0400

So... on my Linux environment 10.2. (I had to install 10.1.0.3) the clone went perfectly. Cloned both versions using the same document Seems to me like one can clone in 1/2 the time it takes to do an install :)  Opatch finds it in the inventory, lists everything correctly... Very cool

Now, I must introduce this (sell it) to the political arena, the next level... known as work...

 From here it looks good though

Thanks!
Bob