Re: EM Grid Control does not remove some targets

From: David Barbour <david.barbour1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 17:26:16 -0400

Check out the options available through the mgmt_admin supplied packages. Look at Metalink Note #454081.1. It's a starting place, not the answer to your particular problem. It does show most of the components you may need to look at including the repository and possibly several .xml files on either or both the Grid Control server and RAC node.

Had a similar issue with an 'orphaned' target after a DB Upgrade. Going through the GUI was not the answer.