Re: ORA-00001: UNIQUE CONSTRAINT (RMAN_CTXP.BRL_U1) VIOLATED DURING A RESYNC.

From: Bradd Piontek <piontekdd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 19:56:09 -0500

I don't have Metalink in front of me, but I'm fairly sure there are some one-off patches you can apply to 10.2.0.3 to fix your issues. The one's i'm thinking won't require a reboot as they basically just install a new recover.bsq into $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin and then you need to run 'UPGRADE CATALOG' Bradd

--
Bradd Piontek
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/piontekdd