Grid stuff that bugs me

From: Mercadante, Thomas F (LABOR) <Thomas.Mercadante_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 08:55:31 -0400

All,

This is a minor annoyance, but any clues from anyone on the list would be appreciated.

I have Grid control up (version 10.2 on AIX) and monitoring 6 database servers. It does a reasonably good job of notifying us of problems.

Last night at 12:10 AM, grid reported that a listener was down. I can't tell if the listener was actually down or we had a network blip. But Grid still says that the listener is down(it's not).

How do I tell Grid to ping the listener again so that the alert goes away? It currently shows "red - one object down" on the dashboard.

Thanks

Tom