RE: The end of TOra

From: Tanel Poder <>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 13:45:22 +0800

Hi Don,

Yep, the only problem with sqlplus I wasn't able to work around was the need for manual column formatting and line wrapping. However I've worked around it by now :)

Have you seen my sqlplus htmlizer, this will make some sqlplus column formatting things much easier zing-your-sqlplus-output/

Tanel Poder