RE: The end of TOra

From: Blanchard William <William.Blanchard_at_kohler.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 15:35:02 -0500

John,

Sql Developer can generate DDL for just about anything. For everything else, there's always dbms_metadata.get_ddl(). Coming from Toad, I was a little resistant to Sql Developer as well but I have grown to love it. Take a little more time and play around with it. If you have any specific questions, let me know or post them on this board.

William