Certifications don't count!

From: Helen Mitchell <HelenJMitchell_at_Comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 08:30:10 -0600

I am certified in 8, 8i, 9i, and 10g. I noticed a difference in the tests between 8i and 9i. Prior to 9i, the tests were easily passable if you got the right training materials. From 9i and up these tests became more difficult as they became scenario-oriented. The test question presented a problem scenario or story problem followed by a series of potential answers. This testing approach was challenging and more real world in nature. I used both my practical knowledge and book knowledge to pass the test.