Select failover NOT functioning when data is imported from an export on a 2 node RAC cluster

From: laura pena <lizzpenaorclgrp_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 20:22:10 -0700 (PDT)

I have a issue, that I am going to be researching in detail and thought I'd run it by all as to the best way to test or if there is already a solution get it :) We were told by consultants that on our production 2 node cluster (64-bit RedHat linux, RAW using ASM) database that after importing data into a new schema, the select failover was not functioning.

  Has anyone had this same issue? If so what was your solution?

   I was planning on creating the user first and skeleton schema then importing only data via one of the nodes not the taf service.

  Any assistance as always is most welcomed.

  The consultants btw told me they did open up an SCR 6827307.993 which I can not see.

  Many Thanks,
  Lizz