Re: filesystem cache metrics in OEM 10g

From: John Kanagaraj <>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 10:48:05 -0700

In that case, go with sar. Use a cron job to report off sar at the end of the day. On Linux, you will find that the "-r" flag reports memory, the "-f" flag can be used to specify the file to report from, the "-h" or "-H" flags to format the output as required.

> that Jared is going to smack me with. Arggg! Okay, here goes: Linux
> RHEL 4.x, monitored by OEM (agent, OMS, and Repo all same rev).
> Repo and OMS both on Linux RH 4.x.

John Kanagaraj <><
DB Soft Inc (Sorry - not an Oracle blog!)