RE: filesystem cache metrics in OEM 10g

From: Herring Dave - dherri <Dave.Herring_at_acxiom.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 21:53:30 -0500

Thanks John. Crud, I guess I did forget the OS and all the other stuff that Jared is going to smack me with. Arggg! Okay, here goes: Linux RHEL 4.x, monitored by OEM 10.2.0.3 (agent, OMS, and Repo all same rev). Repo and OMS both on Linux RH 4.x.

We've also got Tru64 5.x, but OEM 10g seems to have lots of troubles with advfs, so I've given up on that.

Dave

Dave Herring, DBA | A c x i o m M I C S / C S O

630-944-4762 office | 630-430-5988 wireless | 630-944-4989 fax