Re: Any problem on 10.2.0.4 version?

From: Charles Schultz <sacrophyte_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 10:14:06 -0500

It would be interesting if Oracle (or a more neutral 3rd party) would host a aggregate blog for opinions, experiences, tips/advice for version/platform specific releases. I love how Dell does extensive research on various patches and documents the ones they find most useful. The particular metalink document you suggested is good and useful to a degree, but only tells part of the story.

--
Charles Schultz