Re: EM10gr2 Grid Control Reporting Question

From: Bradd Piontek <piontekdd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 15:01:10 -0500

Time to poor through the Em document to find the source of these DBMSG_DB_FAILED_LOGIN_REPORT_INSTRUCTION <https://prdracdbmgt01.tds.local:1159/em/console/reports/edit#> DBMSG_AUDIT_SETTING_WARNING <https://prdracdbmgt01.tds.local:1159/em/console/reports/edit#> DBMSG_TOTAL_FAILED_LOGIN_COUNT <https://prdracdbmgt01.tds.local:1159/em/console/reports/edit#>Failed Logins by UserFailed Logins by User

<https://prdracdbmgt01.tds.local:1159/em/console/reports/edit#>Daily Failed Logins for Top 5 UsersDaily Failed Logins for Top 5 Users

<https://prdracdbmgt01.tds.local:1159/em/console/reports/edit#>Failed Login DetailsFailed Login Details

those are metrics, I think. DBMSG_D_FAILED_LOGIN_REPORT_INSTRUCTION looks lke a package call of some sort.

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/piontekdd/