RE: DataPump Imports and Tablespace Quota

From: Sam Bootsma <>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 11:00:25 -0400

Hi Finn

Both the datapump export and import was at the schema level and I used system for both. Here is the top of the datapump import log file:

Import: Release - 64bit Production on Thursday, 29 May, 2008 16:49:39

Copyright (c) 2003, 2005, Oracle. All rights reserved. ;;;
Connected to: Oracle Database 10g Enterprise Edition Release - 64bit Production
With the Partitioning, OLAP and Data Mining options Master table "SYSTEM"."SYS_IMPORT_SCHEMA_03" successfully loaded/unloaded
Starting "SYSTEM"."SYS_IMPORT_SCHEMA_03": system/******** dumpfile=srs.dmp logfile=srs_impdp.log schemas=srs Processing object type SCHEMA_EXPORT/PRE_SCHEMA/PROCACT_SCHEMA ORA-39083: Object type PROCACT_SCHEMA failed to create with error: ORA-31625: Schema SRS is needed to import this object, but is unaccessible
ORA-01435: user does not exist
Failing sql is:
sys.dbms_logrep_imp.instantiate_schema(schema_name=>SYS_CONTEXT('USERENV ','CURRENT_SCHEMA'), export_db_name=>'PROD', inst_scn=>'7241480204647');COMMIT; END;

Sam Bootsma
Oracle Database Administrator
Information Technology Services
George Brown College