Re: Oracle Backup On Window

From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 22:15:51 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks David I found the scheduler and created the rman script and backup schedules and tested ----- Original Message ---- From: David Sharples <davidsharples_at_gmail.com> To: smishra_97_at_yahoo.com Cc: oracle-l_at_freelists.org Sent: Saturday, May 31, 2008 10:00:00 PM Subject: Re: Oracle Backup On Window lucily due to oracle being os independant, you can use rman with the same commands as unix.   You can use windows scheduler to schedule the task 2008/5/31 Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97_at_yahoo.com>: Can somebody share the BAckup script for ORacle On Window. How we can schedule it using AT or other daemon as I worked with UNix env and this Oracle is also 9i and so cannot use Dbms_scheduler to call External back Job. TIA Sanjay