Re: problem installing sun package for 10gR2

From: Dan Norris <dannorris_at_dannorris.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 12:54:06 -0500

Look at the patch readme and see what Solaris package it is patching (SUNWsomething). You don't have that package installed, so the patch isn't needed. I'm guessing that if you need the patch, you probably need the package too. The fix is to determine which package it patches, install the package, then install the patch.

Dan