RE: Any Info V$CALLTAG or V$CLIENT_CACHE_TRANSFER

From: Powell, Mark D <mark.powell_at_eds.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 09:17:53 -0400

What version of Oracle?

Neither view seems to exist in my 10g database but I did find this in the 11g Reference manual

V$CLASS_CACHE_TRANSFER is deprecated. The information that was provided in this view is now provided in the V$INSTANCE_CACHE_TRANSFER and V$SEGMENT_STATISTICS views.
<<

The definition of v$calltag is most question marks in my downloaded version. Maybe the online docs have been updated. You might try checking there.

  • Mark D Powell -- Phone (313) 592-5148