Re: Getting error ORA-00904 invalid identified

From: Sandra Becker <>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 07:27:42 -0600

Thanks all for the suggestions. I am trying to get the trace running, but the way our app is written, I can't tell which session is going to run the query. It seems it is spawning another process and I can't catch it soon enough so I'm working on Tim's suggestion of setting up the after logon trigger. Having a problem there with it being an invalid option for "alter session" so I'm sure I've set up something wrong. Will keep at it.