RE: Listener dead

From: Roberts, David \(GSD - UK\) <>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 13:13:57 +0100

Any messages on the console? (If you have access to it.)

Anything suspicious in the event viewer/system log?

David Roberts
Senior Developer

Logica - Releasing your potential

Logica UK Limited
Registered in England and Wales (registered number 947968) Registered office: Stephenson House, 75 Hampstead Road, London NW1 2PL, United Kingdom