Re: 11G jdbc connection pools timeing out

From: GovindanK <gkatteri_at_fastmail.fm>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 22:44:41 UT

Can you provide more info? Which driver are you using? The one for 11g? Also, is this a New 11g db or one migrated from 10g or lower? Is the connection pooling mechanism written well to reuse connections?. Is this the first time the connection pool being used or you started getting this problem after migrating? If that be the case, i would suspect the driver. Does the log show anything unusual?

Provide these info and we will go from there.

Govindan