Re: concepts document part about separating indexes and tablespaces

From: Patrick Roozen <patrick.roozen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 09:24:28 +0200

Hi Mary,

I remembered reading a blog by Richard Foote on this subject. Maybe that will give you more or better arguments in the discussion.

http://richardfoote.wordpress.com/2008/04/16/separate-indexes-from-tables-some-thoughts-part-i-everything-in-its-right-place/

There are several entries on this subject in his blog. (I haven't read them all, and at my current site as well as all the sites in my carreer have separated the index and table tablespaces).

Regards,

Patrick