Re: Average read-time for each tablespace

From: Peter Teoh <>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 16:29:06 +0800

Sorry, all my previous email sent out have somehow remained as uuencoded. I am using gmail and my browser is firefox. But I think I found the reason for that, as verified by this email....embedded within the email there must not be any unicode character - which I have presently removed.

The answer to the previous email should be readtim and writetim field of v$filestat. Thanks to Eugene and Yong Huang for the assistance rendered.

Peter Teoh