tpc.org benchmark statspack or any very high transaction system (>4000 tps) statspack report?

From: Zhu,Chao <zhuchao_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 07:57:38 +0800

hi,

   Anyone has information about tpc.org tpc-c benchmark statspack?    I am very interested in their statspack report, see whether with such kind of huge transaction (it is something like 72000 transaction per second). As one business transaction involves quite a few DMLs, actual DML is far more than that.

   One of my colleagu has a theory that with redo write response time of 0.5ms (redo sync time in statspack), you can go at most 3600 "user commit" with reasonable(say, less than 2ms for redo write) response time even your SAN still have enough IO capacity; I disagree but I don't have such data about detailed performance data.

   Anyone has information where I can get the statspack for tpc.org tpcc benchmark, or can share your statspack report with that part abstraction? (just system load profile part, and redo performance part)?

--
Regards
Zhu Chao