Re: another failed attempt at database independence

From: Yechiel Adar <adar666_at_inter.net.il>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 09:01:35 +0300

In truth, this is not limited to our profession. Some time ago, I wanted to put a roof on my porch. As a law abiding citizen, I went to the architect who designed my building and asked him to prepare a plan so I can get a permit from city hall.
He prepared a plan for 10 square meters only and said that this was the law. I had to go to city hall and photocopy the regulations that stated that I can get a roof that is 33 square meters.

Adar Yechiel
Rechovot, Israel