Re: Oracle 10G University Books

From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 07:34:34 -0700 (PDT)

WHAT.... Actually PAY for the course to get the books? Unheard of!
Those profit driven mongers, they should just be giving those things away for free.

Here are some web links that might help your friend:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stealing
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dishonesty

Perhaps those might help to set him on an appropriate course.

RF

 Robert G. Freeman
Author:
Oracle Database 11g New Features (Oracle Press) Portable DBA: Oracle (Oracle Press)
Oracle Database 10g New Features (Oracle Press) Oracle9i RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press) Oracle9i New Feature
Blog: http://robertgfreeman.blogspot.com (Oracle Press)

  • Original Message ---- From: David Sharples <davidsharples_at_gmail.com> To: in.amitverma_at_gmail.com Cc: oracle-l_at_freelists.org Sent: Saturday, May 10, 2008 7:04:42 AM Subject: Re: Oracle 10G University Books

when he attend the Oracle courses - he will get them.

2008/5/10 Amit Verma <in.amitverma_at_gmail.com>:

Dear All,

My friend want to give Oracle 10G ceritification, but we dont have Oracle 10g university books. I some one have please email me asap.

I would be very thankfull.
--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Sat May 10 2008 - 09:34:34 CDT

Original text of this message