Re: global pragma exception init

From: Rich Jesse <>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 13:35:07 -0500 (CDT)

After seeing of few of Steven Feuerstein's presentations, I'd think it'd be better to take your declaration one step further and make a global reusable error handling package.

If you google for:

feuerstein error-handling should find the top link to a PDF version of his presentation hosted at

HTH! GL! Rich