Detecting xxx fragmentation/corruption?

From: Peter Teoh <>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 22:58:19 +0800

We have this doc (metalink):

Subject:     Script to Detect Tablespace Fragmentation
Doc ID:     Note:1020182.6

to detect tablespace fragmentation. Can I know if there exists another for other space usage resources like stored procedures, indexes, clusters? (criteria for fragmentation similarly = blocks + block_id = next block ?)

Where are the stored procedures stored physically? How do I identify all the differents blocks belonging to the stored procedures?

Similarly, how do extract out all the blocks for the indexes? And clusters?

Is there a way to detect corruption (like using dbv) for each of these structures? And perhaps identifying the exact blocks that is corrupted?

Peter Teoh