RE: [Q] ORACLE support bilk insert like SQL server??

From: Ric Van Dyke <>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 10:49:27 -0500

I don't know how that other database works but you use bulk collections to do bulk inserts updates or deletes. Here is a doc reference on Tahiti: htm

Ric Van Dyke

Hotsos Enterprises

Cell 248-705-0624

Hotsos Symposium 2009 dedicated to performance and nothing but performance

March 8 - 12, 2009 in Dallas, Texas

Be there.

[] On Behalf Of dba1 mcc Sent: Monday, May 05, 2008 10:46 AM
Subject: [Q] ORACLE support bilk insert like SQL server??

Does any version of ORACLE support "bulk insert" like SQL server? I search on Google and can NOT find any info.

<*http:/;_ylt=Ahu06i62 sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ%20>