RE: TAF FUN - Call me crazy

From: <krish.hariharan_at_quasardb.com>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 08:37:59 -0600

I would suggest ruling out the following, if you haven't already:

  1. The same service is not advertised in multiple instances/databases
  2. The same user/password does not work with multiple databases (just for the purity of the test)

Please post the TNS names entry and the secondary entry if you are using a backup TNS names.

-Krish