RE: Materialized View

From: Mercadante, Thomas F (LABOR) <Thomas.Mercadante_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 08:30:35 -0400

Sanjay,

Are you asking who and where does a MV exist pointing back to a table in your database? If so, then the sql below can tell you this:

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Sanjay Mishra Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2008 9:52 PM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Materialized View

How can we find that who is using this materialized view. I had a database where MV log is created and is very big but cannot purge as I am not aware who has created. How we can say that this Log is used by which server or site

TIA
Sanjay

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i6 2sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>