Anyone know when the predicate columns of DBA_HIST_SQL_PLAN are planned to be used?

From: Charles Schultz <>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 12:32:37 -0500

Good day, list,

With all the great work going on with the optimizer and features in 11g, I am very curious when the predicate columns in the AWR will be populated. Obviously, someone had the foresight to think about them, but it would be nice to get a sneak peek with the "powers that be" on the plans for these potential features. I looked in,, and, and in all cases the predicate columns (ACCESS_PREDICATES, FILTER_PREDICATES) of DBA_HIST_SQL_PLAN are all null. Perhaps it is just me.

Charles Schultz