Re: limited DBA privileges

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 07:30:32 +0100

The product that more or less exactly matches those requirements is the Database Vault product. In particular you can separate out an admin realm from an application realm and deny dba access to the application realm. I'm not personally convinced by the requirement - especially as organisationally you then need an oracle skilled person outside of the IT area to do the vault administration, but it is exactly aimed at your situation .

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA