Re: Oracle out the door

From: Alex Gorbachev <ag_at_oracloid.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 17:30:49 -0400

Well, the right tool for the right job but total conversion for the same of licensing sounds stupid.

Two additional things not mentioned before: - let me know if you need good Oracle specialized licensing consultants that can optimize licensing. I can reference good chaps. - <sarcasm>tell your company to call us - they might find our service useful :-) </sarcasm>