Re: Is it possible to add existing datafiles to an oracle database?

From: Srinivas Chintamani <srinivas.chintamani_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 10:02:27 +0530

Hi All,
I am extremely delighted at the number of responses I got to my question. I have tried most everything suggested, including setting the _Allow_LOG_Corruption parameter to true. It pains me to report that, it didn't solve my problem. Anyways, I guess its a lesson - learnt the hard way; Not having a tested backup. I guess I will be more careful in future.

Thank you all for your helpful comments / suggestions.

Regards,
Srinivas.

Regards,
Srinivas Chintamani