Re: Is it possible to add existing datafiles to an oracle database?

From: Jack van Zanen <jack_at_vanzanen.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 23:16:46 +1000

you will have to provide more details than that for a better answer, but here is one

Yes you can most likely recover your data using DUL, contact oracle support for this.
But there might be different solutions for your problem, you'll have to post more info though. Version, errors etc etc

Jack

--
J.A. van Zanen