Re: sqlplus scott/tiger@tnsname hangs

From: Prasad <p4cldba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 19:29:19 -0700

Thanks Jared. As you mentioned this is one of the Bank's high hitter application. I tried to find out why the database is running on shared server mode but could not find any answer from the people who are managing the database . opened a SR but the support wants me to trace a event on the next occurrance and get back to me . which may not be a small wait . so I will just keep my fingers crossed until the next occurrance.