SQL Performance Analyzer like software for 9iR2

From: H.Tonguç YILMAZ <tonguc.yilmaz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 19:59:25 +0300

Hi all,

11g's SQL Performance Analyzer(DBMS_SQLPA - http://tinyurl.com/6xdhvd ) is announced to capture the load of a 10.2.0.4 database and report the differences after applying this load onto a 11g database. We need a similar software during our 9.2 to 10.2 migration so I want to have your comments on below two topics;

1- is there any software you used before and may suggest for this need? 2- to get bind values on 9i is there any dictionary view like V$SQL_BIND_CAPTURE of 10g or all we can do is Event 10046 Level 4 tracing at instance level?

Thank you.

--

Best Regards,
H.Tonguç YILMAZ