RE: enq HW - contention waits

From: <krish.hariharan_at_quasardb.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 16:57:06 -0600

Ravi,

We have run very intense loads on a large DW and I don't remember running into this problem (same version and OS). Not having seen this event, If I were to go out on a limb, I would say that that seems to suggest that there are too many extents being allocated to accommodate growth. What is the next extent size for the table?

-Krish