Re: Error recovering a database with a read-only tablespace

From: Finn Jorgensen <finn.oracledba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 10:25:05 -0400

David,

Is it possible that after the duplicate that tablespace was still in READONLY mode and then a "nid" was issued for the database (I believe RMAN duplicate does that by derfault)? If so that tablespace would not have had its header updated. I suppose any subsequent backup's/restores would then experience the problem you're seeing.

Finn