How can I see the SGA sizes with auto shared memory management

From: <>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 13:26:55 -0500

Hi everybody:

I am a little confused as to how to see the real values of the SGA parts when auto memory management is available. I currently have SGA_TARGET set to 3648M (under oracle When I enter
show parameter shared_pool, the output is 304M - this is the value that I have set manually before turning on the auto memory management.

When I look at OEM, it shows the size of shared_pool being 1568M. This does makes sense - oracle adjusting
the memory parameters on the fly, but is there a way for me to see the same value from the SQL*Plus command line?

thank you

Gene Gurevich