Re: Character set conversion from WE8ISO8859P1 to US7ASCII

From: Chirag DBA <chiragdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 13:59:02 -0400

will check tahiti too.

I created a DB on E8ISO8859P1 characterset, now app team wants it to be in the same character set previous one as this is on the new box. Which was on US7ASCII. I tried to put in words that US7ASCII is a subset of E8ISO8859P1 and its not gonna make any difference but didn succeed.

so finding my way out to do that.

-chirag

--
Cheers,