Re: Streams capture from an active DG standby

From: Alexander Fatkulin <afatkulin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 11:46:21 -0400

You setup apply process for downstream capture in exactly the same way is you do in "upstream" configuration.

The only difference is how your create capture.

I also prefer to use a single queue for capture/apply in downstream configuration to get rid of propagation.

--
Alex Fatkulin,
The Pythian Group,