(без темы)

From: E Rudans <oceheb_at_inbox.lv>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 16:39:08 +0300

Hello Michael, I've got same situation. We are using incremental rman backups just after nologging operations finished. Also we use EMC storage supplied functionality, such as replication, clone and snapshot. HTH, E. Rudans Oracle DBA (OCP) http://erudans.info Quoting "Kline.Michael" : /**/ I've got a 1.08TB warehouse that is pretty much all "batch mode". SunTrust and Seeing beyond money are federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc. [ST:XCL] Links: ------ [1] mailto:Michael.Kline@SunTrust.com