RE: audit reports

From: Justin Cave (DDBC) <jcave_at_ddbcinc.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 10:48:25 -0600

Depending on the Oracle version(s) and the types of reports you're looking for, have you considered Oracle Audit Vault? That would provide a central repository for all your audit data and allow you to run reports just as you would with any other Oracle database. That should be easier than rolling your own solution.

Of course, there are also plenty of vendors that have various tools that can be pointed at audit trails and generate reports based on those trails as well.

Justin